Pallet Shuttle Systems
Prestige has partnered with Automha to offer their semi-automated deep lane storage system, Pallet Runner. Configurable to FIFO or LIFO flow, Pallet Runner is drive-in without driving-in, push-back without pushing back, and pallet flow without gravity and unsafe pallet hang-ups.
Product Description and Benefits
Pallet Runner is a high-density deep lane storage system that features a shuttle vehicle that runs on rails inside a rack to retrieve and store pallets. Forklifts move the shuttles throughout the system to allow each lane to be loaded/unloaded.
- First-in-class throughput (100+ pallets per hour per cart, dependent on set-up) enables maximum facility production.
- Labor hours spent storing products are cut drastically.
- 35+ pallet moves per hour per cart
- Store as densely as a drive-in rack system, with controllable pallet spacing (0.79 inches and up), so rack footprint within a facility is minimized.
- There is less damage to the rack since lifts do not have to drive within the system.
- Less damage to the product since carts transport the loads to position.
- Reduces fuel needs for lift trucks.
- Minimal lighting is needed within the lanes of the racking system.
- It is simple to count inventory within a lane given “Inventory” function
- The Wi-Fi-enabled cart is able to interface with most WMS systems.
10 models of Pallet Runner carts are available based on the pallet size. The general specifications are as follows:
|Configurable to any width, can handle different depth pallets
|Standard Carts = 3000 lbs.
Heavy Duty Carts = 4400 lbs.
|.79 inches and up (.39-inch increments)
|-22 to +132 degrees Fahrenheit
|48 V Lithium-Ion Battery; Recharges in 5 Hours
|10-12 Hours (Idle time does not count towards run time)
While Pallet Runner is a semi-automated solution, Prestige also partners with Automha on their fully automated pallet shuttle system. This fully-automated solution, known as AutoSatMover, consists of Supercap (like Pallet Runner, but powered by a capacitor) and AutoSatMover (“Mother” cart). In a typical AutoSatMover system, a lifter will transport a pallet to the correct level within a system. The AutoSatMover will then transport the pallet to the correct bay, and the Supercap will transport the pallet to the correct position. These systems are usually fully integrated with a customer’s WMS, which governs all the movements.